We all look for free opportunities to learn and grow as professionals. Webinars are one of those fast and low-cost methods to dive deeper into a specific field or area of interest.
We have searched the internet for some upcoming free webinars happening July - August 2019 to share with our YNPN Pittsburgh community. Please note, this is not an all inclusive list of webinar available for nonprofit professionals - just some highlights to share with our community.
July 29 - How Will You Develop Emerging Leaders?
July 30 - How to Build a Major Gift Qualification Plan
Aug 13 - 10 Fundraising Tips for a Successful #GivingTuesday 2019
Aug 15 - The Power of Blogging & Thought Leadership for Nonprofits
Aug 28 - Tips for Navigating in Today’s Data-Driven World
Aug 8 - Forging Partnerships with Corporate Leaders to Drive Social Impact (Not Free - $75)
On-Demand - GrantSpace by Candid Library
*None of the links or company's work with or are affiliated with YNPN Pittsburgh. We do not accept sponsorship or promotion of these sites or companies. All information was sourced via publicly available searches and shared with our community for the purpose of education / professional knowledge.
Do you want to support your fellow YNPN Pittsburgh members while flexing your creative muscle? Join us as a guest blogger!
Please review the following guidelines to make sure your blog post meets our criteria. We encourage current YNPN Pittsburgh members to apply.
YNPN Pittsburgh Blog Submission Guideline
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful to nonprofit professionals.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Focus on one of the four themes provided on page 2.
- Include author’s name and job title.
- Does not include images (YNPN will provide if necessary).
- Be a maximum of 1,200 words.
4 Important Caveats:
- YNPN Pittsburgh reserves the right to reject contributions at its discretion.
- Guest contributors may link their published contribution to personal social media outlets.
- Editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
How to Submit:
Send your completed post to email@example.com with the subject line "YNPNPGH Blog pitch." Please note that while we strive to respond to each inquiry in a timely manner, we are not always able to do so.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to YNPN Pittsburgh’s Blog. We look forward to receiving your work.
Other Good Information
- Although we would love to be able to compensate guest bloggers, we are a small nonprofit with an all-volunteer staff and are unable to do so.
- We want to hear a variety of ideas from a variety of voices! Don’t be shy about sending your submissions.