Do you want to support your fellow YNPN Pittsburgh members while flexing your creative muscle? Join us as a guest blogger!
Please review the following guidelines to make sure your blog post meets our criteria. We encourage current YNPN Pittsburgh members to apply.
YNPN Pittsburgh Blog Submission Guideline
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful to nonprofit professionals.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Focus on one of the four themes provided on page 2.
- Include author’s name and job title.
- Does not include images (YNPN will provide if necessary).
- Be a maximum of 1,200 words.
4 Important Caveats:
- YNPN Pittsburgh reserves the right to reject contributions at its discretion.
- Guest contributors may link their published contribution to personal social media outlets.
- Editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
How to Submit:
Send your completed post to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "YNPNPGH Blog pitch." Please note that while we strive to respond to each inquiry in a timely manner, we are not always able to do so.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to YNPN Pittsburgh’s Blog. We look forward to receiving your work.
Other Good Information
- Although we would love to be able to compensate guest bloggers, we are a small nonprofit with an all-volunteer staff and are unable to do so.
- We want to hear a variety of ideas from a variety of voices! Don’t be shy about sending your submissions.