“I love feeling connected to the local nonprofit sector through board service” -Hannah Sitz
- Deepen connections
- Support peer professionals
- Grow your skills
- Access mentoring
VOLUNTEER FOR BOARD OR COMMITTEE SERVICE
YNPN relies on committed volunteers to accomplish our mission. We wouldn’t be here without you!
If you’d like to inspire mentoring, networking, and professional development for young nonprofit professionals within our Pittsburgh community, please consider board or committee service! Directors make a 2-year commitment and average less than 10 hours per month. Committee volunteers make a 1-year commitment and average less than 4 hours per month.
- If you wish to move forward with volunteering, please submit a volunteer application form.
- Afterwards, you will be contacted with the date and time of our next Committee Volunteer Orientation. They are usually every month depending on demand.
- Committee Volunteers: After you’re oriented, you will be connected with the chair of the committee you selected to volunteer for. The committee chair will be your point person to begin volunteering.
- Board Volunteers: You will be asked to attend a board meeting for the election process.