YNPN Pittsburgh is excited to launch the Professional Support Network (PSN)! This new program combines elements of networking, mentorship, and skills development in a virtual setting for young professionals in Pittsburgh. Facilitators will guide learning, discussion, and peer connection opportunities, designing each session to meet the needs of the group.
Sessions start in January and run through March. Our three topics are:
- Self-Marketing and Advocacy – meets the 4th Tuesday of the month from 5:30-7pm: focusing on career path navigation and leveraging your skills
- Developing Leadership Skills – meets the 4th Wednesday of the month from 5:30-7pm: focusing on identifying your personal leadership style
- Non-profit Finance – meets the 4th Thursday of the month from 6-7:30pm: focusing on development and programmatic budgets
To become a participant in the PSN, you must:
- Be a YNPN Pittsburgh Member or be willing to join as a member upon start of the program (membership is $25 annually with discounts offered for students, veterans, and service fellows. Learn more at ynpnpgh.org/membership)
- Attend three 90-minute sessions over three months, and complete any pre-session assignments (no more than 30 minutes for each session)
- Be willing to actively participate in discussion and learning with other participants
Accepting registrations until Friday, January 21st. Click the link to sign up: https://forms.gle/8v9GRXbd97MWQYsLA
Can’t decide? Do more than one session!
Questions? Email our leadership team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you’ll join us!
Volunteer PSN facilitators:
- Have a professional skill to share with young professionals to increase their development and confidence
- Commit to leading two successive 3-month long learning series on your chosen topic (a 6-month minimum commitment)
- Support coordination of a cohort including scheduling meetings, communicating pre-session assignments, and evaluation of sessions